* Ultimate Sacrifice details a previously unknown "Plan for a Coup in Cuba" authorized by President John Kennedy, run by Robert Kennedy and set for December 1, 1963.
* The Kennedy plan, unique and different from any previously disclosed operation, was—as detailed in a Joint Chiefs of Staff memo—to have included a "palace coup," a provisional Cuban government and, if necessary, a "full-scale invasion" by "invited" US military forces.
* The CIA's code name for their part of the operation, AMWORLD, has never previously appeared, making it one of the most covert operations in United States history.
* Ultimate Sacrifice will detail how the Kennedy plan was penetrated by the three mafia godfathers—Carlos Marcello, Santo Trafficante and Johnny Roselli—being vigorously pursued by Attorney General Robert Kennedy, along with a dozen of their associates, six of whom were also working on the Coup Plan.
* The crime bosses then used parts of the Coup Plan/AMWORLD to arrange JFK’s assassination in a way that would prevent a truly thorough government investigation, in order to protect the Coup Plan, its participants, and national security.
* By using the secrecy surrounding the Plan, the mob bosses would target JFK not only in Dallas but in two earlier attempts, one in Chicago on November 2 and then one in Tampa on November 18, which Ultimate Sacrifice reveals and details for the first time.
* Ultimate Sacrifice reveals why Robert Kennedy told several close associates the name of the Mafia godfather who had his brother killed—but couldn’t do anything about it.
* Ultimate Sacrifice has finally pieced together the whole story by building on the work of the seven governmental committees that have investigated aspects of the assassination, on the labors of former government investigators, and on the four million documents that were declassified in the 1990s, in addition to exclusive interviews with dozens of witnesses and participants including Secretary of State Dean Rusk, Press Secretary Pierre Salinger, and the Kennedys’ closest Cuban exile aide, Harry “Ruiz" Williams.